The great thing about Mr. Fuller's chili is one it is soooo easy to make and it's not too spicy (hardly at all, actually!). This is a great thing for scaredy cats like me when it comes to spiciness! :)
Mr. Fuller’s Chili
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (29 oz.) cans of tomato sauce
- 1 (29 oz.) can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans of light red kidney beans
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can of spicy kidney beans
First, chop your onion.
Next, add ground beef to a large stockpot and cook on high heat until ground beef is cooked through.
Add your chopped onion and stir in.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and stir in. Cook at medium high heat until it begins to simmer. Turn down to low and cook for 1 hour. Your chili is ready to eat! This chili can be refrigerated for up to a week and frozen for up to a month.
Have a Great Weekend!