Monday, March 25, 2013

"Keep Calm and Quilt On" Free Print

Happy Monday Everyone!  How was everyone's weekend?  Ours was a little crazed as we were preparing for our first open house! (Fingers crossed.)  I just love the "Keep Calm" prints and last night I started fiddling around and came up with these prints.  There free for you to use, so enjoy!  Simply click on the link below the picture of the one you want and a PDF will open for you to print. **Please note that when I opened the 4.25" PDFs they looked blurry on the screen, but when I printed them, they printed clear.**
Keep Calm and Quilt On
Keep Calm and Quilt On
Keep Calm and Quilt On

Keep Calm and Quilt On

Keep Calm and Quilt On

Keep Calm and Quilt On
"Keep Calm" Coral 4.25"

Be sure to come back Friday for my first video pattern reveal!! (I am super nervous about filming this!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover