Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Ray of Sunshine

A few weeks ago I had a friend who was sick.  I wanted to make her something to lift her spirits.  So, I decided a little gift basket would do the trick.  You might remember, I like gift baskets from this post :)  I wanted it to be something bright, and things she could use while she was recuperating.  The gift basket was deemed "A Ray of Sunshine" and turned out like this ...

Feel Better Gift Basket

The galvanized metal pail, ribbon, yellow filler paper, and daisies all came from Michaels. Then, I put a honey bear, Celestial Seasons Lemon Zinger tea, lemon, and Honey Ludens cough drops in as well.  I purchased all of these items from our local grocery store.

Do you like to make gift baskets?  What are some of your favorites?

I'm excited to be linking up with Sew Many Ways, Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party.  Thanks to Karen for hosting such a fun event!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

**Don't forget today's the last day to sign up for our first EVER Facebook giveaway!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover