Well, welcome 2012 with open arms! ...
This year we plan on taking a break from the business. For the past few years, we have been planning, planning, planning and have yet to bring anything relating to the business to fruition. What we have come to realize in the past few weeks is that until we are better organized, nothing is going to get totally accomplished.
So, for 2012 we plan on slowing down a bit and focusing on family, home, and giving back. We will work much harder to blog more frequently and share tips and tricks we learn along the way!
Does anyone out there do New Year's Resolutions? Following suit with the "giving back" sentiment of the last paragraph, we have developed 5 New Year's Resolutions with this in mind.
1) Donate money to Ohio State University's Veterinary Medical Center's Oncology Department;
2) Buy a family a Thanksgiving dinner through a local food bank;
3) Adopt a child at Christmas through the Salvation Army;
4) Buy our Christmas cards from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital; and
5) Sponsor Paladin of Best Friends Animal Society.
Wishing all of your 2012 New Year resolutions become a reality for you and yours and that you enjoy a blessed and joyous New Year!
Megan & Mom
Megan & Mom