Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

Today, I'm introducing another of our new patterns for Early Spring.  I'll be light on words today and let the pictures do the talking.  We actually finished this quilt up in the fall (as you can tell by the first picture), but just got around to putting the final touches on the pattern.  This is one of my favorite quilts so far.

**Please note all new pattern releases will be available on our shop's website this weekend.**

Cherry Valley Designs Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

While these quilts don't look the same, they really are ... the power of natural light!  

I'm a sucker for ruffles and the whimsy they add to this quilt.

Cherry Valley Designs Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

I chose an all over meandering for this quilt so it wouldn't compete with the overall design.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover