Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let's Brighten Things Up a Bit!

This chair has been in my family forever and my mom and I have always talked about giving it a makeover. Last year, I decided it was time. I will say it has been a while since I've worked on it, but I finally decided to hunker down this weekend and get it done! So, here is a before picture ...


Not so pleasant looking, right? ... And here are the afters ...

The fabric is from the first (hopefully, not the last - keeping my fingers crossed!) time we went to Minnesota for the Minnesota Quilt Shop Hop and visited one of my all-time favorite quilt stores, Heavenly Patchwork in Waconia. Definitely stop by if you have the chance!


What do you think? I think it is much improved and just brightens my day! Mission accomplished!

Hugs,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover