Saturday, January 1, 2011

Joining the 21st century …

January 1, 2011

Last weekend Verizon was having an amazing deal on smartphones and since my entire family needed new phones, this was a great excuse for my mom and me to upgrade. Yes, we are now “smart”! I knew the phone I wanted, a Motorola Droid X and I love it! For months, I’ve been scoping out apps to download and which case I would want. Well I got my case (see below) and downloaded my first app which was Twitter, because I do have a weakness for those short little messages – just can’t get enough. It has so been worth the wait and now I am ready to conquer 2011!

I had a great day at a friend’s wedding. It was really a wonderful event, and one of the best weddings I’ve been to. They had the reception at a cozy Italian restaurant – no dancing, just great food and great friends. What a wonderful way to ring in the New Year, and certainly a day they will remember forever!

Wishing you a Happy and Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover