Friday, February 15, 2013

Fab Five Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!  I hope you all have had a wonderful week filled with lots of love.  It's been  awhile since I've done a Fab Five Friday and there have been some great things I've come across that I just can't keep to myself, LOL :)  These are the 5 things I am just in love with right now.

#1: Scent Bar's Blush Lotion from Target: Oh my, this lotion is amazing.  The smell is fresh with a touch of floral.  I use some of this on my arms and the scent stays with me all day, it's like having a light mist of perfume on.  I am in love with the Blush scent, but there are some many other tempting choices.  So, next time you're in Target make sure you look for this ... you won't be disappointed!
#2:  New Plants:  When I moved into an apartment several years ago a dear friend of mine gave me a basket filled with five different plants.  Since then I have grown attached to having plants in my home, they give it life and natural color.  So, this week when I went to our local nursery and they were brimming with new house plants, I was brimming with excitement.  I rarely buy plants, but I just could not resist especially since all of my other plants are green.  Aren't these colors just to die for?!?


P.S. Beware of any plants in your home that your furry friends may find toxic.  ASPCA has a great list compiled on their site of toxic plants for cats and toxic plants for dogs.  When I got home I discovered some of the plants I had gotten are in fact toxic and have placed them on a high, high shelf away from curious whiskers!

#3: Machine Quilting Unlimited magazine:  I've been wanting to get an issue of this magazine for quite a while and finally broke down and bought it last week.  So far I've looked through the magazine from front to back and have read 3 articles.  All the articles I've read so far have been packed with lots of tips and advice.  If you machine quilt on either your home machine or a long arm, this magazine has a wealth of information ... I definitely recommend it!


#4: Clinique All About Eyes Concealer: For years I have used the same under eye concealer and been perfectly satisfied.  However, the last time I was at the makeup counter I was lured into buying this product from Clinique.  I am really happy I succumbed to temptation!  This not only covers my dark circles (thank you Grandma!), but also brightens my under eye! I really have no complaints about this product so far and I use such a tiny amount the tube will probably last me the rest of my life, LOL!


#5: Pinterest: Okay, I know this is old news, but seriously how awesome is Pinterest?! Every time I get on there it's like entering my own personal happy zone :)  If you don't already follow me I'd love to see you over there and follow you, too!  Click here if you'd like to connect on Pinterest!


What are you in love with this week?  Any new finds or great gifts yesterday?

Have a great weekend!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover