Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm Back!

If you had told me two weeks ago that I wouldn't be blogging, quilting, or working on the business I would have said, "No way!" But here I am two weeks later and that is exactly what happened.  I decided to take a week off to help my parents get their house ready to sell ... but as my parents have told me a number of times in the past two weeks "You acquire a lot of things in 40 years."  So, my plan backfired and instead of the one week I had budgeted it has been over two weeks, but whew(!) did we get a lot done!


Unfortunately, ripping up carpet, laying new flooring, and throwing things out doesn't make for a very glamorous post ... ahem, see above ... but hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and bring you more inspiring things in the future ;)

Be Back Soon!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover