Monday, December 10, 2012

Success!

This past weekend I finished my two part class at A Touch of Thread using my pattern, "Jolly Holly."  This was such a blast, and I'm looking forward to teaching more in the future.  Three of the five ladies were able to attend the second class, and they very graciously let me take pictures of their "final" quilts - we were able to finish the body of the quilt in class.  I absolutely love how all the quilts turned out and the different colorways they used ... "Sew" creative!

First up, the super knowledgeable Joan ...

Don't you just love how crisp the green, purple and teal make this quilt look?! I would never have thought of this, but it's just beautiful!!  Great job, Joan!
Then, the owner of A Touch of Thread and amazing long arm quilter, Martha ...

You'd think all these fabrics came from the same line they complement each other so well, but they don't!  The richness added with the gold is simply gorgeous!  Great job, Martha!

Last, but certainly not least, the sweet Rosie ...

This quilt pops with all the vibrant colors and I am such a huge fan of any of Nancy Halvorsen's lines, what's not to love about this quilt?!  Great job, Rosie!
Rosie used Nancy Halvorsen's holiday line, "Nancy's Holiday Favorites".  This just happens to be the same line I used for my pattern, "Flashy, Dazzle, & Sparkle".  Hmmm ... could I see this quilt in my future?!

You ladies did such a great job!!!  It was truly a pleasure!!!

Hugs,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover